Wednesday, October 16, 2024

A Reddit Post I Stumbled Upon

Said that women are cheating whores, lying sluts and manipulative bitches that are at their best when they are dominated, bound, beaten and gagged.

I have to full heatedly disagree with this statement. I 💯 believe that a woman is at her best when she is dominating ESPECIALLY in the bedroom. More fun, just no whips, handcuffs are fun, chains...ehh depends on the circumstance. 

Still, that dudes narcissistic, virgin statement is probably the reason he gets no pussy. Now I understand that most dudes in the world are not like me because, humbly and honestly speaking, I get more pussy on accident than they get on purpose. 

I enclose the following as evidence to my honest and humble statement above......

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram