Sunday, January 24, 2010

WOW, What a night!

Last night was absolutely hilarious, I went to my normal spot with a female friend not realizing that it would turn out to be the makings of an interesting night. I walk in & the one chick that I use to flirt with for MONTHS, cock block for & occionaly MAYBE kiss was out for the first time in almost 3 months & I brought my friend with me into the bar & soon as I walk in, this chick starts freaking out that I have a female with me, saying that it's f*cked up, now I haven't spoke to this chick or seen her in 3 months & she comes at me like that, like I am property & that no one can touch DMD but her, now I know I am good looking, I know this MAN, but I'll even have to admit I ain't nothing to fight over or get stressed about & to top it all off, i was told that she is talking to some dude but always thinks of me WOW what a bunch of BS.......oh & coincidentally I had a lot of fun last night..

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram