Saturday, February 18, 2012

WORDS

It's funny how people try and come at my neck when they are no better then I am. I know their past and their lies. They talk about me doing cocaine, when, for example of two that like to run off at the mouth; one is a speed freak and diet pill inhaler like they are vitamins and the other is a wet head and weed addict and neither go a day without getting high and of course the others. I am not saying what I do is any better but I only do shit on a Friday not everyday. Then people talk about me being 30 with no life if I do remember correctly there is a certain someone who was a bit over 30 before they started the "turn" around? Look in the mirror and judge how much of a fuck up you are b4 trying to attack me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram