Tuesday, April 09, 2013

31st Birthday 🎂

Today is my Thirty-FIRST birthday & giving the genetic aspect of my family line I have lived only ¼ of me life.

I am too old to be in love with Ariana Grande & way tooooo young for a face lift, besides I look absolutely wonderful. I am one good looking mother fucker!

30 years of living inside my own head.

30 years of acting like a fool.

30 years of not really living.

30 years of drama filled nonsense. (More intense the past 7 for the obvious).

30 years of trouble I allowed to happen & caused.

Ends!

Begins:
The Thirty-FIRST of the rest of my life. New beginnings are needed from time to time & I have mine & what better day then my bday to say goodbye to past indulgences both legal & not. Bye-Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram