Monday, August 13, 2018

Switch

I need to get my probation switched out of Philly. Cannot leave the state WTF cannot leave the COUNTY and it sucks and bullshit. I miss Brooklyn. Trying to do right feels wrong but I am trying.

I got to report Monday the 20th. I had to put it aside because more important things had to happen before I do. 1: My pops mental and physical state are above everything cept me kids. 2: Job situation and getting accustomed to working a golf course. Lot of machines I never heard of, enjoy it though. 3. FIR and 4. Outpaient BULLSHIT. Charges where not drug related so why?


FYI it's sexual harassment to watch me urinate. Plus my probation is an illegal sentence. Too much time for a BS charge. Oh well gotta report so I will, unless I die in my sleep or get killed. Maybe even "wrap it up"....naw love me too, too much plus I wanna bang Stacey.

#iAMaGOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram