Friday, July 05, 2024

College Return

Well at least this shit is done. I so want another degree. I already have two associates degrees, one in technology and education from CCP, and the other was in specialized technology and computer programming from ITT Tech, I also have a culinary arts degree and am servesafe certified and even though I love computers and know my way around any electronic and can literally build a computer from scratch, hardware and software because I have done it more than once and I absolutely love cooking and enjoy the chaos and hustle of the kitchen especially during them high peak hours when you're rushing around on the line to get tickets out in a reasonable time, it's enjoyable to me because I thrive in chaos I'm actually going to go for a third associates in a field that I know, and have been told that I would be perfect for and would extremely excel in and that field is that of a drug and alcohol counselor. I grew up around it my whole life and eventually succumbed and eventually became an addict and LUCKILY survived. So why not help those who face the epidemic of addiction. I've never felt so strongly about a choice as I do this. With my experience and with my INTERESTING history, and what I've overcome I'd do a lot of great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram