Friday, November 17, 2017

Number 135: AMBER

Well "victim" 135 was completed last night. Amber. Don't have a pic of her though ðŸ˜¢...YET! I'll get it. A repeat performance will have to be required.

In all honesty I only fucked her to get a nut off since I was backed up for 7 months due to certain situations. Partly my fault but do know I will NEVER end back up in jail again. I said it before and I will say it once more that on the souls of my children and with every ounce of life that is in me, the ONLY court that will be held with me again will be the one in the streets staring the police on one side and me on the other, and yes I will die but I will not die alone. I always said I will either become famous or infamous!

I am actually really focused on this 23 soon to be 24 year old Fallon. She is a good girl. I dig her. Met her in Kirkbride and we fucked around a bit in there but nothing major and I can see something with her. Just PRAYING that it is not another symptom of me being attracted to damage. Who knows?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram