Saturday, November 11, 2017

Guess who's back!

Thought I was a vicious fuck before.... wait till now.  I have 7 months of built up anger! ALL those who crossed me I have paybacks for!  Oh in a legal way. Like pressing theft charges courtesy of my lawyer Peter Bowers. Also cutting off or cut off ALL the faggot counterfeits who claimed to be my friends but where ghost when I was down because of some cunt. Cut off Jess as well cause hey lets face it I got what I wanted from her and she was a rehab fling anyway.
Talking about rehab only thing that did come out of the situation was I met someone while in Kirkbride. I really dig this chick Fallon. She is a good girl and someone I will give my ALL into!
Man does not create the demon. The demon fuels the man. Don't paint your face to become a demon, peel your skin to reveal it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram