Friday, September 08, 2023

ACCEPTANCE

is the answer to everyone of my problems. When I am disturbed, it's because I find some person, place, thing or situation - some fact of my life unacceptable to me an I can find NO peace until I accept that things happen the way they are designed to happen in whatever moment no matter how I was t them to go. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING happens in this existence by mistake. I accept life on its terms not mine. When I tried to control everything I found NO happiness and since I have accepted things are the way they are life has been a lot easier and I am grateful and humble by life. I no longer concentrate on what needs to be changed in the world to accommodate me, I understand the only thing I can control is my behaviors, my attitude, my out look on things. Though this life of mine has cause me great pain, half due to my own ignorance, I am blessed to have gone through what I have gone through. I take my mistakes, analyze them, figure what I did wrong and correct it so it never happens again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram