Friday, September 08, 2023

Weird Dream

I was very lucid about where I was. It was in the past in the year 2001 and I knew I was in the past like I realized that I was in a year that I'm not supposed to be in and that I'm from the year 2023 and I knew that unfortunately my mom was deceased and so is my dad like this really got me fucked up people I don't know what this was about I even noticed elements of my old room on Somerset where how I had them in 2001 even things that I forgot about years ago like the clothing that I had like things that I've lost through the years like pants and shorts and shirts and jewelry that were stolen from me really when I went to jail and they disappeared and I remember them even now like huh? I was trying to tell my mom that I'm not from this year and Everything that I done in my life through experience like the overdoses the bad choices with women the ignorance I showed when I was younger the bad choices I wanted to make right because I had them experiences but it was 2001 I don't get it. I know it's just a dream but how did I know all this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram