Sunday, January 31, 2021

Absolute

I am at an ABSOLUTE at this stage of my life! I get a job and become SECURE because when I eventually leave where I am at I HAVE to be able to afford my own spot because if I don’t, it is OVER! Life IS at an end for me! I will NO longer struggle and live day by day! I will NOT just exist through life, I want to LIVE life! I MUST or I WILL die! I’m an EXTREMELY complicated, complex, simple dude! ALL I want is a cabin in the woods, ❤️love ðŸ’•, and stability! It is NOT much to want or ask for! I DESERVE it! 


FUCK Lauren, FUCK Jessica, MOTHER FUCK Amanda, FUCK Melanie! Need REAL 💜 love 💗! This is the way it IS and HAS to be! I succeed and move forward or I don’t and ALL comes to a COMPLETE halt! The anarchy is OVER! I ðŸ’¯% WANT to succeed, don’t want to die BUT if it has to be that way than so be it, destiny and fate have spoken. It’s been an interesting, drama filled, pussy getting, fucked up, complex, enigma wrapped in a conundrum type of life!

#YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


🇷🇺 Donny Malkavian DiGiacomo ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡¹

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram