Sunday, January 10, 2021

Grief

For a long time I held my grief in and I LET it consume me. What it led to was anger and that led to was a SEVERE coke habit then to a needle in my arm and a fucking heroin addiction then a fatenyol addiction. After what I grew up around and saw as a young buck in Kensington I STILL did it. I NEVER told anybody this but I am in recovery and it's an honest program and recently I wrote a 2 page letter to my grief that was LITERALLY 10 years in the making and after doing it and sharing it I felt the world was off


What I am saying is PLEASE don't keep grief, anger, rage, depression inside it'll destroy you as it did to me. I ended up homeless, broke both financially and spiritually and it took 7 rehabs and TEN YEARS for me to learn that grief was my trigger. Now I am in the process of putting shit together. I was coddled as a kid, teenager, and as an adult. I didn't start working till I was 29! It's sad but it's my story and hopefully someone can learn from my fuckups. I'm 38 and FINALLY growing up. Stay safe people and may the Lord's grace bless you always.




No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram