Friday, January 22, 2021

Drama 101

My aunt Toni is having chest pains because her two over the age of 40 kids live at home giving her nothing but headaches and her grandson stole $1,400 from HER home.

My friend Debbie W. had cancer but there is still some lingering issues, pretty close with her and her sister Amy. Then there is Kindra. The one that got away. The one who needed a man and I was a boy PLAYING thug, whore hoping, powder sniffing douchbag I WAS. She SHOULD be Kindra DiGiacomo and not what her last name is now! This women will FOREVER be in my heart 💜, she HAS cancer and Lupus and has had it for two years now and I am JUST finding this out which pisses me off due to the haze so been in for the past few years. Same thing with Debbie and my aunt.

Then there’s Melanie! ANOTHER Friends Hospital hook up. Think I would have learned my lesson with LBH and that fucking lying cunt that she was. Saying I’d hurt her dog. I loved that dog WAY more than I would or could EVER love you! #FACTS An who Melanie who if I didn’t get pregnant, which my son is due on July 25, 2021 and didn’t have that connection with WOULD see the REAL demon that is DMD! She thinks that I am vicious she has NO fucking idea how vicious I can actually be! Just ask ALF, JML, LBH! Them three SKUNTS! #SmackaHoeTribe 

Yeah anyway day 88

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram