Friday, January 22, 2021

Mom

 On December 31, 2010 my heart 💔 was crushed and my 🌎 world flipped upside down and all around. Not just me but my immediate family which eventually drove a wedged between my sister and I for a while but we made ☮️ peace before she too WAY to soon passed away. 


December 31, 2010 was also the day that I started my decent into 🙅 not caring weather I lived or died and start shooting up coke and heroin because it was the day that the matriarch, the  rock, the glue, the foundation of my 👪 family, my mommy MaryAnn Josephine DiGiacomo was taken and I no longer cared about ANYTHING.


For the longest time I was EXTREMELY bitter. My mom only knew me as the wanna be gangster I tried to portray. A 💵 money hungry, hoe hoping, lazy bum, loser 👎 who expected everything to be handed to him due to a misplaced sense of entitlement. She didn't witness me go to college or work or FINALLY become a man.  Which I had a hiccup for 3 years BUT I am back on what NEEDS to be done! My heart ❤️ hurt for the longest until RECENTLY I wrote a goodbye letter to her which as I said in a previous post was TEN years in the making. 


I miss my mom so much but today is not a day to be depressed, angry or bitter as I once WAS in the past. Today is a celebration of the 61 years of life she had that this 🌎 world 🌍 was FORTUNATE to have. There is an old adage: “You never know how much a person means to you util they are gone and you have no way of telling that you now know what they mean to you.” #💯%FACTS


IMG_2567.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram