Friday, February 19, 2021

Miss This Dog


I can blame LBH for this and that but what hurt most was not her FALELY saying I was going to harm her (Friends Hospital hookup, oops!) it was her saying I would harm Pickles. Never would hurt this dog EVER. All things aside I forgive LBH for costing me my freedom because I did drive her to an extreme and for that I am sorry. I TRULY hope she has found love, peace and contentment, she deserves it, so do I and I have. Have another child on the way with Melanie who was ANOTHER Friends Hospital hookup (oops I did it again). Though she will be yet another babies momma my interest belongs to an old crush from GRADE school, Nikki Sanchez. You WILL be mine eventually. I get what I want when I want it and how I want it. 

🇮🇹 Sempre 🇮🇹

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram