Friday, February 26, 2021

Once And For All

 IF I wanted revenge on the person who took my freedom and put me in jail on a SLEW of lies I would have already. Years ago. In the past I would have struck at the individual they are with to hurt them not physically but deep emotionally, it be an easier target cause they wouldn’t know why. Random act of violence BUT just writing that is beyond me. I am FAR better than that. I actually grew after 37 years. I have kids that need a father NOT a felon. I father figure not a junkie.

 I forgave this person a long time ago, I do NOT blame this person for what they did, I was not in the best place in my life at that time and had a heroin addiction BUT that does not redeem me from the bullshit I did put this person through. I did use this individual for a place to stay, a wheel, money and an easy shot of pussy. TBH the head game was good but not the way this person put it out to be. 

 I am so sorry and I make all amends to this person. I TRULY wish nothing but happiness, joy and peace to them. I hope this person finds the joy of being a parent. I am about to have yet another child, my boy who is due July 25,2021. 

 As I write this I have 124 days clean with 124,000 more to go. 

🇮🇹 Sempre Amore 🇮🇹

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram