Wednesday, February 10, 2021

NO ONE Believed I Could Do It


I look at this ID and think to myself; WOW I really went to college and graduated with an Associates Degree in Science and Technology with a 3.70 GPA. I also have a second Associates Degree from ITT Technical Institute in Specialized Technology and Computer Programming where I maintained a 3.90 GPA. NO ONE thought I would ever would graduate high school let alone go to college. 

I am in the process of getting my FAFSA back so I can re-enroll in Drexel to chase my Bachelors Degree in Science and Specialized Programming. IDK yet though if I want a Masters Degree but I did do 3 semesters at Drexel which I maintained a 3.70 GPA but that all went to the way side when I started to inject atomic bombs (fetenyol, coke, meth) into my vain again. #BITCHES dude, BITCHES! 

So to ALL who thought I couldn’t do it or thought I end up getting dead by 21 then 25 then 30 can eat a dick. DMD is a superior being, I am simply #dOnNoMeNaL! #comejointhemurder


No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram