Friday, February 05, 2021

The Women Of Impact.

I will NOT mention these particular females by name out of respect for their privacy.


LBH: You cost me my freedom on LIES and EXTREMELY over exaggerating things. I loved that dog WAY more than I would or could EVER love you which TBH I never did love you, I just needed a place to stay. We met in Friends Hospital which says EVERYTHING and I fucked you within a week of knowing you. Still I forgive you and I wish you no ill will or harm. I TRULY hope you find peace and happiness.

JML: We met in Keystone and from day ONE you were an issue. You WERE a main source of my heartache in the past. TBH to you as well, all you EVER were to me was a piece of pussy, NOT worth the trouble! Sorry! Just being honest. Still you too do I wish peace and happiness for. I pray you stay off meth and settle down. A part of me did love you BUT not anymore.

ALF: A blast from the past! The year we were together was unbelievable destructive for me. I ALLOWED you to push me to a place I NEVER imagined I could go to. I met you at a trap house of sorts. You too I also fucked within a few days of knowing. I NEVER was in love with you either, fascinated by but NEVER in love with! Like the others, I do TRULY wish peace and happiness for you. Stop getting high, stop being a whore. PLEASE find your way.

CMcG: You were ALF best friend. I should NEVER have fucked you while she was in rehab. You were just too damn cute and easy not to fuck. You I do miss. Tight, pink pussy my Somerset Street Barbie. I would NEVER fuck with you again cause you take nigger dick now which is simply disgusting. Peace and happiness too you as well!

KP aka CS now KB : I should have NEVER let you get away. You were my very first love. Still and ALWAYS will be in my heart. You should be carrying my last name and not the one you have now. I am so sorry that I wasn’t the MAN you needed. I just wanted to be a gangster and die in the streets and remembered as a legend. Sad! Still I am glad you are still in my life. I will FOREVER cherish you. PLEASE beat lupus and cancer. Can’t lose you!

MM: A recent situation. You WERE intriguing to
say the least. Now your not. Like the other, JUST another victim. Sorry but I am as raw as they come lately. I am NOT always the bad guy as you TRIED to guilt me into. I also met you at Friends Hospital and like my track record, got the pussy within a week just like LBH, ALF, CMcG. If you didn’t end up pregnant you WOULD have seen how evil I can be ONLY because you get under my skin worse then ANYONE and IDK why! Could never work. Not bad pussy. Just not my type. 

All you above had an impact that I learned from, so again I SINCERELY wish you peace, happiness, long life, love and GREAT appreciation to you all. Bene!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram