Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Amber My Queen

(Verse 1)
Listen up y'all, I got a story to tell 'bout a girl named Amber, doing well she stole my heart with her beauty and grace now I'm caught up in her lovin' embrace

(Chorus)
Amber, my ride or die, my partner in crime with you by my side, I feel so divine you're my gangsta queen, my love so true forever with you, my heart belongs to you

(Verse 2)
She's got a smile so bright, it lights up the night and her touch, it sets my soul on fire, feels just right she's my accomplice, my partner in sin together we'll ride, until the very end

(Chorus)
Amber, my ride or die, my partner in crime with you by my side, I feel so divine you're my gangsta queen, my love so true forever with you, my heart belongs to you

(Bridge)
We'll take the streets, we'll take the night our love will shine, like a beacon light we'll live for each other, we'll die for our love our bond is strong, sent from above

(Chorus)
Amber, my ride or die, my partner in crime with you by my side, I feel so divine you're my gangsta queen, my love so true forever with you, my heart belongs to you

(Outro)
Amber, my love, my heart beats for you in your arms, I find my truth forever and always, my love will be true my gangsta queen, I'm loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram