Thursday, March 25, 2021

Addiction (Reverse)

Before: In addiction my soul is lost, I refuse to believe that I can break out of this prison. Now I know, from the depths of my being that recovery is unattainable. It is an absolute lie that I am worth of love and understanding. I will whole heartedly confess that my solution is in my next high. It is hopeless to think I can get better. In case you believe otherwise I respectfully disagree, I am too far gone and I don’t think that I am strong enough to fight this. You must not really know me because I gave up too easily. If you say that I can do this, I don’t believe you. 

Now: I don’t believe you. I can do this. If you say that I gave up too easily you must not really know me because I am strong enough to fight this. I don’t think that I am too far gone and I respectfully disagree in case you believe otherwise it is hopeless to think I can get better that my solution is in my next high. I will whole heartedly confess that I am worth of love and understanding. It is an absolute lie that recover is unattainable. Now I know, from the depths of my being that I can break out this prison, I refuse to believe my soul is lost in addiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram