Monday, March 08, 2021

Myself

HATE to live with myself, and so I WANT to be fit for myself to know I WANT to be able as days go by ALWAYS to look myself straight in the eye; I DON’T want to stand with the setting sun and HATE myself for the things I’ve done.

I DON’T want to keep on a closet shelf a lot of secrets about myself, and fool myself as I come and go into thinking NOBODY else will know the kind of MAN I REALLY am. 

I DON’T want to dress myself up in shame. I WANT to go out with my head erect, I want to DESERVE ALL the respect; and here in the struggle for fame and wealth, I WANT to be able to like myself. I DON’T want to look at myself and know that I am a bluffer, an empty show. 

I can NEVER hide myself from me: I see what others may NEVER see, I KNOW what other may NEVER know; I NEVER can fool myself, and so WHATEVER happens, I WANT to be SELF-RESPECTING and GUILTY FREE!

🇷🇺 Donny Malkavian DiGiacomo 🇮🇹

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram