Saturday, March 27, 2021

Loneliness

Before: I am lonely. I cannot say that I have always been alone, although now I know fate meant for me to be this way. I have nobody. I would be wrong to say someone would care, if I tried again to destroy myself. The effect would be massive only if I was perfect. It’s untrue that I could have worth, even if I tried. I am less than beautiful, nobody can convince me that I am right where I’m meant to be. 

Now: I am right where I am meant to be. Nobody can convince me that I am less than beautiful, even if I tried. It’s I try that I could have worth, only if I was perfect. The effort would be massive if I tried again to destroy myself. Someone would care, I would be wrong to say I have nobody. Fate meant for me to be this way. Now I know although I have always been alone, I cannot say that I am lonely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram