Thursday, March 04, 2021

For My Big Sister

Just a simple thing for my big sis Debbie. I miss her. She was the ONLY sister that I really had. Donna is on another planet. I TRIED to make amends to Donna, not that I ever did anything to her but she is the only sibling I have or had cause she is nothing to me and I feel this way cause of the disrespect she said and showed about my mother cause it wasn’t good enough that my mom put us all through Catholic school she wanted my mom to pay for her college which tbh is bullshit. Middle child syndrome like a mother fucker. Also when Debbie passed what she said about her REALLY pissed me off. Even at that time me and Debbie reconnected after years of not talking and other things but still made amends to each other and then that when my pop passed she didn’t even show up. So fuck her. Still though miss my big sis! Her bday was 9/4 mine is 4/9 she was born on a Friday, so was I. Her the morning at 12:18am me 6:18pm. #RIP Debra Teresa DIGIACOMO 9-4-70/8-6-15. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram