Friday, March 26, 2021

Pretty Ugly (Reversed)

Before: I’m very ugly. So don’t try to convince me that I’m a very beautiful person because at the end of the day Inhate myself in every single way and I am not going to lie to myself by saying there is beauty inside of me that matters. So rest assured I will remind myself that I am worthless, terrible person and nothing you say will make me believe I still deserve love. Because no matter what I am not good enough to be loved and I am in no position to believe that beauty does exist within me because whenever I look  in the mirror I always think am I as ugly as people say?

Now: Am I as ugly as people say? Because whenever I look in the mirror I always think beauty does exist within me. And I am in no position to believe that I am not good enough to be loved because no matter what I still deserve love. And nothing you say will make me believe that I am worthless, terrible person. So rest assured I will remind myself there is beauty inside of me that matters and I’m not going to lie to myself by saying I hate myself in every single way because at the end of the day I’m a very beautiful person. So do t try to convince me that I’m very ugly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MaryAnn DiGiacomo Tribute Page

Instagram